Erin Go Bragh!
It’s not even through lunch but you are itching to head out to the bar for a green beer or Guinness. Perhaps you even want some potatoes and corned beef. Well here are our top five things to do in Tampa Bay today to celebrate.
1. PaddyFest– In years past, Irish 31 has put on the best local St. Patrick’s Day party in Tampa. Closing down streets and inviting the community in for a multi-day extravaganza. This year, even before its grand opening, Ferg’s Live is hosting and the party is expected to be huge! Pick up your $15 ticket and don’t wait because the party has already begun.
You can also visit their sister locations:
Irish 31 Hyde Park & Irish 31 Westchase
2. Stop into the WXYZ Bar at Aloft in Downtown Tampa for live music, a special Irish themed menu, and of course some green beer! The party kicks off at 6pm. Fun fact, if you have not been yet, Aloft is home to the only infinity pool in Tampa.
3. Never better, Flanagan’s Irish Pub in Dunedin is hosting its annual party for the whole family. From bagpipers to Irish step dancers to live music and booze, this street party is sure to have something for you!
The party kicked off at 11:00am and continues until 11:00pm.
4. MacDinton’s St Pete is open all day serving up some traditional corned beef and cabbage as well as Shepard’s Pie. Stop in for some good grub and stick around for the live music and the party that typically takes place at MacDinton’s! This is definitely a community favorite of ours.
5. And last but definitely not least, Four Green Fields is the Irish destination in the area and is sure NOT to disappoint. They self proclaimed on their Facebook page that this is the best musical lineup they have ever had. So get there quick to hear some great Irish music!
The party has begun and will last until 2am, its $10 after 1pm- that makes for a long day! Make sure to get a ride home from this one.
Have a safe and fun St. Patrick’s Day, Tampa Bay!
From your fellow Irishman.