We hold Tampa Bay Startup Week close to our hearts. Ryan was the first lead organizer for the event when it kicked off in 2015. As we move into the fourth year, we are excited because it is going to be the biggest and best event yet! Below are FIVE reasons you should be there.
- The Startup Showcase event was introduced to Tampa Bay Startup Week last year! It was so successful that for 2018, we have TWO Showcases, one in Tampa on Day 1 of TBSW and the other in St. Pete on Day 5! We have also added a competition element to the expo style event and this year, the winners will be judged by our awesome attendees! Each attendee will receive Startup Bucks that they can choose to invest in the company or companies that they deem as most deserving. Awesome prizes are awaiting the winners of both showcases. If you are an early stage startup or innovative non-profit, remember to apply for the Startup Showcase 2018! And if not, come out and help us pick our winners! You won’t be disappointed either way!
- Networking!!! Chase Basecamp is the best place to meet local entrepreneurs and connect with like-minded people. Basecamp will be at Cavu in Tampa (Mon-Wed) and Station House in St. Pete (Thurs-Fri). It’s the hub for events, meetings, food and much, much, more.
- Gary Vaynerchuk is coming! Chase for Business presents Gary Vaynerchuk at the Tampa Theatre for thirty minutes of motivation to keep you on your entrepreneurial journey.
- The Florida Startup Pitch Competition on Thursday night will bring out some of the best startups from our community and around the state. This is a great way to learn about all the awesome stuff happening in our community! 10 great, early-stage Florida startups will pitch to the panel of investors about why their startup is awesome in 90 seconds or less.
- FREE LUNCH! That’s right people, there is such a thing as “free lunch.” Well, at least for the first 150 people each day. As foodies, we love the idea of trying some new food on the house. Plus it’s a great time to mingle with attendees, speakers that are on break, the volunteers from Chase for Business, and many others.
See you there! Come say hi if you see us at any of the events.
Ryan & Nicholas