You may have picked up that we enjoy Mexican by now; taco tuesday, late night nachos and tacos from buses are just the tip of the iceberg. Not to mention nothing pairs better with guacamole and chips than a margarita on the rocks.
So here are some of our recommendations to help you celebrate Cinco de Mayo in style tomorrow!
1. Planning to go out, make reservations at one of these places:
- The Green Lemon– Excellent taco selection with great healthy options.
- Miguel’s Mexican Seafood Restaurant and Grill– Awesome outdoor patio but our recommendation is to keep it small, no groups here.
- Catrina’s Cocina y Galeria– Authentic selection of Mexican dishes and walls full of engaging artwork.
- Red Mesa– Choose the location on 4th street for a cozy atmosphere or the cantina downtown St. Pete for a more energetic vibe.
2. Stop at one of these places for some tequila:
- Fly Bar– A great local joint with a stellar rooftop patio. The nachos here are excellent but know that you can’t order food on the roof.
- Edge Social Drinkery– Monday’s aren’t crowded at Edge, but we suspect a crowd will be drawn in to experience some of their artisanal and boutique tequilas.
- MacDinton’s– Macs always brings out the cavalry to celebrate this fine holiday.
We hope these tips help you have a great, fun filled Cinco de Mayo!