Well ladies and gentleman, we are less than two weeks away from the BIG Gasparilla Pirate Invasion of Tampa Bay. And if you are anything like us, you probably have a whole bin of Gasparilla inspired clothing, decorations and piles upon piles of well-deserved beads from years past. With the parade only coming around once a year, recycling a previously-worn outfit just isn’t an option because we all know social media has a really good memory and will incriminate you if duplicated. And seeing as most of us wait until the last minute to snag our Gaspy swag, I thought it only appropriate to compile a list of Tampa’s go-to Gasparilla headquarters. Ranging from coozies and tees all the way to ladies clutches and door wreathes, these top spots will keep you covered for ALL THINGS GASPARILLA!
Disclaimer: In honor of Gasparilla, I totally pirated these pics from Instagram and Facebook! ENJOY!
1. The Poppy Boutique: Located in Hyde Park Village and FULL of great last minute items.
2. A. Haley Boutique: Women’s clothing store located on Westshore Blvd. They have jewelry, clothing, and MORE!
4. JC’s Boutique: Open 11:00am to 6:00pm tomorrow and located on S. Dale Mabry.
5. Juxtapose: Another great Hyde Park Village shop. Allison stopped in the other day and loved their stuff!
6. Keys Country: Great pieces and large selection of pirate gear. They are also offering a FREE Gasparilla coozie when you spend more than $75. So grab some friends and head on over!
7. A Southern Twist: A local jeweler from Plant City who is JUST starting her own line of bangles and other pieces. Get them NOW while they are still available!
8. Cigar City Clothing Co: Something for the guys. This shirt is an EXCLUSIVE new add on to their line JUST IN TIME for Gasparilla! We love Cigar City Clothing Co!
If you find a piece you really love, be sure to post it to our Facebook page!